Dear Guide Guiders,
PGA Planning & Organisation (P&O) Test 8 – 10 June 2020
The registration for the Planning & Organisation Test is now open.
The Planning and Organisation Test is organised and executed by the PGA candidates of 2020. They will be executing their creative and innovative Outdoor Learning Experiences / Social Action Projects that they will be carrying out during the P&O Test itself.
Who should attend the course?
- Lower Secondary Guides who show leadership potential
- 100% attendance is required from all participants throughout the 3 days 2 nights.
||8 – 10 June 2020
||Camp Christine, 71 Jalan Bahtera Singapore 719922
||8 June at 7.30 am at Guide House, Bishan.
||10 June 2020 at 12:30 pm at Guide House, Bishan
||$120 / pax
*GGS will be subsidizing $60 / pax. However if campers do not show up for camp after registration and confirmation, full payment of $120 / pax will be billed to the schools.Girls under FAS scheme please enquire about further subsidies.
Please see document for more information. 2020 PGA PnO Role of Participant
In the event that the 24-hr PSI level is above 100, the course will be cancelled. Schools will not be billed for the cancellation.
- Complete Registration Form here
- Guiders have to issue school’s consent forms to all girls who are attending this camp.
- Maximum of 7 Guides shall be accepted per unit. Units sending more than 7 Guides would require Guiders to be present.
- Registration is on a first-come-first served basis. Payment: Please indicate method of payment on the registration form.
- Closing date for registration is on 30 April 2020, Thursday
Please note that we are mindful of the current 2019-nCOV situation and will be closely monitoring the situation and adhere by MOE’s regulations. We will keep you updated as necessary.
Kindly forward all queries to Jasmine Cheong @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs Koh-Teh Yi Wen
Guide Branch Commissioner