As the Corporate Services & Operations Senior Executive in Girl Guides Singapore, you will conceptualise and operationalise new projects to help meet the strategic goals of the organisation. This role may will require you to oversee or support various aspects of important corporate services work for Girl Guides Singapore. You will report directly to the Executive Director, as well as fulfil any other duties assigned by the Management and Executive Committee.
Your responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Support in the strategic corporate planning and financial management of the organisation.
- Support in the HR administration and management of the organisation.
- Assist in corporate governance work by developing processes and preparing regulatory submissions.
- Serve as the organisation’s knowledge manager by organising and safekeeping data and information.
- Manage the office’s IT administration and systems.
- Oversee corporate administration for the office with support from colleagues, including:
- managing enquiries and bookings
- procurement of office supplies
- answering over-the-counter queries and email enquiries
- supporting Guide Shop retail operations when the Shop Executive is away
Operations & Events
- Operationalise key GGS events including World Thinking Day and Annual General Meeting annually.
- Conceptualise & execute new projects, including managing project budgets and timelines.
- Drive other programmes and initiatives if required.
- Finance and HR qualifications and working experience
- IT experience
- Self-directed and willing to learn
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Able to work efficiently and multi-task well
- Able to work with all levels of stakeholders and partners, within and outside the organisation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to correspond well in
- Must be proactive and resourceful
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Work location: Bishan (Walking Distance from Bishan MRT)
- Office Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm (Tue to Fri); 8.30am – 5.00pm (Sat)
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by 19 July 2020.