The Baden Powell Award (BPA) is the highest award given out by our Chief Commissioner to a Girl Guide.
As mentioned during the briefing last Saturday, a Guide needs to obtain 70% for both the written and execution test to attain the BPA. Two rounds of BPA tests will be conducted this year.
All applicants must:
1. be below 18 years old in the year of the test;
2. be members of registered Coys of GGS;
3. be Patrol Leaders or Asst. Coy Leaders or Coy Leaders;
4. have attained at least a Silver Badge;
5. have attained any eight Proficiency Badges.