The GIRL Adventure with Hong Kong Girl Guides Association 2023 Pre-trip Session 1
October 21 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Dear Guide Guiders,
GGS is piloting an international leadership program – GIRL Adventure where GIRL stands for Girls Inspired to Rise and Lead.
Through the GIRL Adventure, we hope to
- enhance girl’s leadership skills through the outdoor and international aspect,
- explore and add values to Guiding experiences and have impact on others, as well as to
- develop understanding and trust relationships between Girl members from different cultural, geographic and socio-economic backgrounds.
Girls who participate in this programme are also required to conduct sharing sessions with other Guides and take part in a post-trip community project. For the pilot launch, our Guides and Adult Leaders will be travelling to Hong Kong for an exchange programme with Hong Kong Girl Guides Association this November.
Date: 3 November to 6 November 2023 (4 days 3 nights)
Partner MO: Hong Kong Girl Guides Association
Cost: estimated at S$1050 (GGS is subsidising 90% of the cost and the remaining 10% is to be paid by the individual)
~ Registration Closed ~
(Ms) Keira Htay