- This event has passed.
(Closed) SANA Badge Programme 2022 Round 1
As the current online mode for the SANA Badge has received positive feedback across the board for its flexibility in completing the readings and assessment.
We will be scheduling a few months namely, March, May and October in 2022 for the girls to partake in the SANA Anti-Drug & Inhalant Abuse Badge Programme.
- 11 Mar – 11 Apr
- 9 May – 6 Jun
- 11 Oct – 13 Nov
Please note that the badge programme will cost $4.00 / Guide and there is no limit to the number of girls you can choose to send.
Please register here: SANA 2022 Registration
Please see the process below:
1. Register for your girls in Google Form (the deadline for registration for each session is by 20 Feb, 24 Apr and 15 Sep 2022)
2. GGS will email SANA with the number of girls for confirmation
3. GGS will then send resources to Guiders the reading materials, practice link and assessment link before the period.
4. Guides can do their self-study and login anytime during the period to complete the online assessment. Guides are to practice for the quiz using the practice link before they attempt the actual assessment via the assessment link. Passing mark is 80%.
5. After the period has lapsed, SANA will email the UG coordinators the results, and will arrange to deliver the badges to GGS.
6. GGS will pack it with the other orders from the Guide Shop or mail the items to the school via snail mail.
Should you have any other queries about the Anti-drug & inhalant abuse badge, please let me know.
Ms Ong Zeng Zi
Guide Branch Commissioner