- This event has passed.
Patrol Leaders’ Training Course (PLTC) 2023
May 25 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Dear Guide Guiders,
· To understand the roles and responsibilities of a Patrol Leader / ACL / CL
· To develop effective leadership and organisation skills
· To Assist Guiders in managing the unit
· Guides who are identified as potential leaders or are holding leadership positions
· Enrolled Guides in Sec 2 / 3
– 100% Attendance
– Pre-Task: Guides will be given work to do during the course itself. We expect the girls to complete the necessary work.
We will be trying out a new way of conducting the Patrol Leaders’ Training Course for Guide Leaders in a blended format on the following dates:
- 25 May, 9am – 4pm (At HQ)
- 6 June, 9am – 4pm (At HQ)
- 21 June, 10am – 12pm (Virtual)
- 22 June, 10am – 12pm (Virtual)
- 27 Jul, 3.30pm – 5.30pm (Virtual)
- This PLTC will cost $40 / Guide.
- Any Guide who is on MOE FAS Scheme can request for 100% subsidies. There will be a no-show fee if these girls register but do not show up without a valid reason.
- Each Unit can send up to 5 Guides. It will be based on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Guiders can send your CL, ACL or PLs for this training.
- We will be providing tea and lunch (for the physical sessions) and all the necessary materials for this training.
- The rest of the sessions will be conducted online via Zoom.
- Please register your Guides here
Should you have any other queries, please feel free to email Jasmine at email@example.com.
Thank you 🙂
Dr. Perema Ramasamy
Guides Training Commissioner
Girl Guides Singapore