- This event has passed.
Pioneer Badge Centralised Tests
Dear Guide Guiders,
As reflected in 2019 changes during the Guide Branch Meeting for all Guiders, you will know that out of the 4 compulsory proficiency badges, only the Pioneer Proficiency Badge will be tested centrally.
However, due to the current COVID19 situation, girls will not be able to come to HQ / Camp Christine to complete their Pioneer Proficiency Badge Test.
Priority for the Pioneer Proficiency Badge Tests will be given to Units attempting to send the girls for the PGA 2021 Application.
To adjust for this, Guiders who require their girls to be tested for the Pioneer Badge Test for PGA 2021 Application, please note the adjustments below.
- HQ Trainers to go down to the respective schools to conduct the Pioneer Proficiency Badge Test from 6 Oct onwards.
- Guiders to register with slots here: https://forms.gle/xrdSJx4Vr5U1KYVP6
- Testing will be conducted in the school grounds
- Schools to ensure that they have the necessary equipment
- Schools will still need to adhere by the Social Distancing Measures and approval from School Management.
Should you have any other queries, please feel free to write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org