- This event has passed.
(Postponed) Patrol Leaders’ Training Course (PLTC) Round 1
May 26 - May 28
Dear Guide Guiders,
PATROL LEADERS’ TRAINING COURSE (26 – 28 May 2020)
The Patrol Leaders’ Training Course is now open for registration. The details are as follows:
Date: 26 – 28 May 2020
Venue of Training : Guide House
Reporting & Dismissal Venue : Guide House
Reporting Date/Time : 8.30am @ 26 May
Dismissal Date / Time : 1pm @ 8 May
Training Fee : $100 / Guide (inclusive of meals, accommodation, training materials and T-shirt)
· To understand the roles and responsibilities of a Patrol Leader
· To develop effective leadership and organisation skills
· To Assist Guiders in managing the unit
· Guides who are identified as potential leaders or are holding leadership positions
· Enrolled Guides in Sec 2 / 3
· 100% Attendance
· Pre-Task: Each Unit must bring a testwork to share at camp. The test work should state:
i. The learning objectives of the testwork
ii. The instructions on how to carry out the testwork
iii. Able to present and execute the testwork
iv. The activity must be related to any Module of the 5-point programme
• Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Maximum participants of 40 Guides.
• Each Unit is entitled to send a maximum of 2 Guides / Unit
• All online registration forms (Registration & Health) are to be completed here > PLTC 2020 Round 1 Registration
• Guiders must issue school consent forms to parents.
• RAMS will be disbursed upon confirmation of participation via email.
• There will be no refund for absentees.
• Closing date: 1st May 2020
Looking forward to a fruitful experience with the Guides.
Girl Guides Singapore will hold and protect all your personal particulars in accordance with the terms of Personal Data Protection Act (Singapore). I agree to be contacted for the training programmes/courses and for my personal data to be transferred to trainers and activity organisers for such purpose.
Perema Ramasamy (Dr)
Training Commissioner (Guides)
Girl Guides SIngapore