- This event has passed.
Girl Guides: Gardens by the Bay Ambassadors Programme 2023 (Round 2) [Session 3 & 4: ASK Me! Service Sessions]
July 1 @ 1:30 pm - July 2 @ 5:30 pm
Dear Guide Guiders,
The Gardens by the Bay Ambassador Programme (GAP) 2023 is back. Since its launch in 2012, more than 600 of our Guides have become GB Ambassadors of the award-winning garden. Guides who have completed the programme discovered more about the vast variety of plants and acquired valuable knowledge on the sustainability efforts of the garden. In addition, they also gained experience by conducting garden tours as well as facilitating and delivering programmes amidst the beautiful setting. This is indeed a great learning opportunity for the Guides as they play an active role in one of Singapore’s popular tourist attractions.
If a Guide misses an Ask Me! session, she will need to do a make-up session based on GBTB’s availability.
Guides (Round 2)
- Number of available places: 144
- Each school must send a minimum of 10 Guides and a maximum of 12 Guides.
- (Please send even numbers as Guides will be paired when conducting the Ask Me! Service Session)
- Download the name list template HERE
- Closing date: 26 May 2023, Friday, 5pm