- This event has passed.
Free Being Me Training for Guides Round 2
August 19 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$5
Dear Guide Guiders,
Free Being Me
This NEWLY revised activity-based programme will enable the participants to discover that their society, through media and people around them, encourages them to try to look like a very narrow definition of beauty. We want to help participants improve their confidence and self-esteem to realise their fullest potential. Through fun and interactive activities, they will learn that body confidence and self-esteem come from valuing their bodies, standing up to social pressures and supporting others to be more body confident. The programme will challenge them to take the lead by taking action in their community, sharing what they have learnt with their peers.
This is an opportunity to develop and sharpen participants’ planning, organising and leadership skills. They will also learn new ideas that will be useful for running fun and meaningful unit activities using the WAGGGS non-formal educational method.
- Please sign up via this link https://forms.gle/DYSAoPa5qj7qjaLf9 by 28 July 2023
- Do register 5 Guides for the training
- There will be a charge of $5 per Guide
- Slots will be assigned on a first-come-first-served basis
- A Guider from the Unit is required to attend the last segment of the day’s training via Zoom
- Kindly direct all queries to email@example.com
Ms Ong Zeng Zi
Guide Branch Commissioner