- This event has passed.
Basic Training Course Round 2 Module 2 (Guide Guiders)
Dear Guide Guiders,
Please note the following details for BTC Module 2.
Pre-Camp Training: 9 September, 9am – 4pm at Guide House
Camp Training: 28 – 30 September:
- Report at Guide House on 28 Sep at 8am
- Dismissal from Guide House on 30 Sep at 1pm
Please also be reminded that this will be a 3D2N physical and overnight camp at Camp Christine. Please do the necessary to check with you school leaders to allow you to complete the Module 2. Hours fulfilled in BTC can be updated in your OPAL as your professional development.
Pre-Camp Training on 9 September
- Venue: Guide House, Field, Level 1
- Attire: Guider Tshirt, Track Pants / Leggings (to prevent mosquitoes)
- Things to bring: Fork and spoon, Own Cup, Mosquito Repellent, Sun Protection (sunscreen, sun sleeves), Poncho, Water Bottle, Hat / Cap
- What will we be doing?
- Learning of basic campcraft skills (tent pitching, knots & Lashings, Quartermistress, preparing for Camp)
- Patrol System, Patrol Tasks, Patrol Duties, Patrol Flag / Identity
Camp Training, 28 – 30 September
- I will send out an email after the Camp Training on 9 September so that you can have the necessary details.
- Always good to inform your school leaders and Ros ahead of time that you will be attending the camp in September!
Should you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to me!
Head, Training, Programmes & Unit Development.