- This event has passed.
Action on Body Confidence (HQ) Session 1 Part 2 (CV)
19/03/2021 @ 2:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Dear Guide Guiders,
Action on Body Confidence
This activity-based programme focuses on empowering and supporting participants to plan and run their own body confidence advocacy projects so as to make a positive difference to the lives of children and young people. Through surveys, discussions and creative activities, they will uncover the problems that low body confidence causes in the society and ask for change from the decision makers.
This is an opportunity to develop and sharpen participants’ planning, organising, leadership and advocacy skills. They will also learn new ideas that will be useful for running fun and meaningful unit activities using the WAGGGS non-formal educational method.
Details of the virtual ABC Training
- Please choose one :
Part 1 – 5 March (Fri), 2:30 pm to 5:45 pm
Part 2 – 19 March (Fri), 2:30 pm to 5:45 pm
Part 1 – 13 Oct (Wed), 2:30 pm to 5:45 pm
Part 2 – 14 Oct (Thurs), 2:30 pm to 5:45 pm
1) Able to access the internet for the training
2) Prepare laptop with working audio, microphone and video (do not use the mobile phone)
3) Complete a pre-task before each training
4) The Zoom link for the training will be sent to the Guiders of participating schools nearer the date
– Participants will have to conduct the ABC sessions in their units after the training
– Participants will also have to plan and execute the ABC Take Action projects with their unit members in order for all to attain the ABC badges
– Guiders can register for up to 5 Guides per school
– Please sign up early for your preferred date of training, using this link https://forms.gle/gm48mGhaCSbKW32x6
– Dates will be assigned on a first-come-first-served basis
– Kindly direct all queries to firstname.lastname@example.org