- This event has passed.
SANA Anti-Drug & Inhalant Abuse Badge Programme Round 1
March 1 - April 1$4
As the current online mode for the SANA Badge has received positive feedback across the board for its flexibility in completing the readings and assessment.
We will be scheduling a few months namely, March, May and October in 2023 for the girls to partake in the SANA Anti-Drug & Inhalant Abuse Badge Programme.
Please note that the badge programme will cost $4.00 / Guide and there is no limit to the number of girls you can choose to send.
Please see the process below:
1. Register for your girls in Google Form (the deadline for registration for each session is by end of Feb, Apr and Jul)
2. GGS will email SANA with the number of girls for confirmation
3. GGS will then send resources to Guiders the reading materials, practice link and assessment link before the period.
4. Guides can do their self-study and login anytime during the period to complete the online assessment. Guides are to practice for the quiz using the practice link before they attempt the actual assessment via the assessment link. Passing mark is 80%.
5. After the period has lapsed, SANA will email the UG coordinators the results, and will arrange to deliver the badges to GGS.
Should you have any other queries about the Anti-drug & inhalant abuse badge, please email Jasmine at email@example.com.
Ms Ong Zeng Zi
Guide Branch Commissioner