- This event has passed.
Coast-to-Coast Trail Hike (self-directed)
Dear girls and Guiders,
Remember when we were wanted to challenge ourselves on the 36km Coast-to-Coast Trail Hike during World Thinking Day this year? Well, the opportunity is back for Brownies, Guides and even, Guiders!
Embark on the NParks Coast-to-Coast trail with your family and friends & earn a limited edition patch (whilst still adhering to social distancing measures, of course!)
- Read up more on the details here [https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Xplm_XgfchmkZaax37h3QWa_6klkDR8hORfP5tb2ahk/edit?usp=sharing]
- Plan & complete the 36km trail before 31 Dec 2020
- Upload photos at the respective checkpoints & a short reflection of your experience here: https://forms.gle/w5DcXktRiM6xAfCV7
- Claim your badge!
- P.s: You can also pair this adventure with the Hiker’s Proficiency Badge (Intermediate) for Guides and Pathfinder Badge for Brownies and complete the badge requirements too!
Advice from the Outdoor Stewards (The Camp Committee)
- Adhere by the social distancing measures
- Stretch, hydrate and have fun
- Either go all out for 36km trail or do in parts by breaking into shorter distance and spread them over a period of time instead!
- Pack light; water, snacks, poncho, sunscreen, insect repellent and FA kit
- Check the NParks website [https://www.nparks.gov.sg/] for advisories, the weather & the park usage before embarking on your journey [https://safedistparks.nparks.gov.sg/]
Lastly, remember to enjoy the outdoors responsibly while having fun on your hiking adventure!
Ms Nur Siti Hawa