Girl Guides Singapore wishes all a Selamat Hari Raya Haji. May you & your family be blessed with peace & harmony. Have a joyous holiday! Our office & Guide Shop will be closed on Wednesday, 22 August 2018 We will resume operations on Thursday, 23 August 2018
Please be informed that Camp Christine will be closed from the following periods for Renovation.
- 9th Sept to 30th Oct 2018
- 19th Nov to 31st Dec 2018
Please be advised that the Admin office, Guide Shop and Camp Christine will be closed on Wednesday, 27 June 2018 for our annual Staff Retreat. We will be back on Thursday, 28 June 2018 to serve you!
In view of Girl Guides Singapore Centennial Awards Ceremony, please be informed that our Admin Office and Guide Shop will be closed whole day on Friday, 21st July 2017. We regret any inconvenience caused.
Dear Guiders This is the time of the year when we evaluate our Guide Programme for the year, and for those of you who are planning to attain PNA awards, this will also be a good time for you to start filling up the form so that you can gauge whether your Unit has fulfilled the required number of points. So, a friendly reminder/admonition:
- Use the latest PNAA form available from the GGS website. At the Home page, click under RESOURCES/FORMS/Puan Noor Aishah Award /Revised PNA Guides 2016 to download the latest PNA form.
- In the latest PNAA form, the information/verification needed to claim the PNAA points for a particular activity is stated in the relevant sections. PLEASE ADHERE TO THIS REQUIREMENT STRICTLY. FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE REQUIRED INFORMATION/VERIFICATION WILL RESULT IN THE POINTS BEING REMOVED FROM THAT SECTION.
- A printout of the official Cockpit attendance of the Girl Guides must be submitted. (in PDF or Excel format) PNAA FORM WITHOUT THE OFFICIAL COCKPIT ATTENDANCE WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
- These are the verifications that must be submitted together with the PNAA form.
- Official Cockpit attendance.
- A 1-page photos/reflection of each initiative project.
- Official NYAA verification of awards. School verification of awards is not accepted.
- HQ verification of Yeoman service rendered by the Girl Guides to HQ.
- Verification of clauses completed for each Proficiency Badge that your Guides have completed. (Refer to updated PNAA form, Annex A for a sample form). You need not fill up this form for Interest Badges such as Crime Prevention, National Heritage, Total Defence, Health Trooper, SANA, Civil Defence, Energy Efficiency etc.).
- A printout of your unit’s census. Go to the GGS homepage. Click under E-Services/Membership (for Guiders, Adult Leader, etc).
- Ensure that the PNAA form is duly signed by your HOD and the Captain. PNAA FORM WITHOUT THESE SIGNATURES WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
- DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF PNAA FORM: 7 Jan 2017 (Saturday, by 5pm) LATE SUBMISSION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.